By sharing the journey of young beekeeper Orren Fox, you’ll discover that keeping your own honeybees is easier than you think. Find out:
- Clear and informative guide for aspiring beekeepers
- How and where to set up your hive
- The tools and equipment you need to get started
- The job of inspecting the hive
- How and when to harvest your honey
- Delicious recipes to put your hard-earned honey to good use
- Gorgeous colour photography throughout
With delicious honey-based recipes shared by talented and resourceful chefs and cooks, including Honey & Co., you’ll learn all about bees and their
The Do Book Company is an independent publishing house based in Shoreditch, London, producing inspirational guidebooks.
Each book is fairly short, about 100 pages, as it focuses on the ‘doing’ rather than the background theory. Concise, practical, visually striking guides that make it easier to Do stuff. We love them!