Everyday we deal with the unplanned and the unexpected - from a broken toaster to losing (or gaining) a major client. Our natural ability to improvise gets us through. But we feel as if we’re winging it, rather than acting with courage and conviction.
Robert Poynton teaches an acclaimed method to some of the world’s biggest brands and companies. Improvisational skills that an actor might use on stage are honed and applied to the everyday business of work and life. The end result is a new approach that embraces change as a natural process and has creativity and innovation at its heart.
With killer games to put the theory into practice, Do Improvise will help you:
- Become more productive without trying harder
- Respond fluently to circumstances beyond your control
- Overcome creative blocks and generate new ideas
- Simple quick-to-learn method used by global brands such as Nike, Orange and Disney
- Ideal for directors, managers and employees who value innovation and agile thinking
- Includes killer games to put theory into practice
Not sure what to do next? Improvise.
The Do Book Company is an independent publishing house based in Shoreditch, London, producing inspirational guidebooks.
Each book is fairly short, about 100 pages, as it focuses on the ‘doing’ rather than the background theory. Concise, practical, visually striking guides that make it easier to Do stuff. We love them!